Monday, July 10, 2017

DIY Wall Decor

If you remember from some other posts, I've been able to decorate my office over the last year.  We have our "Win Wall" where we track the year's events and numbers...


And we have our leader wall with snapshots of all our volunteers...

The only wall I haven't tackled was the one above my desk.  I've been ready to replace these posters with something that matched the rest of the office vibe.



Well...drumroll...the posters are gone!  I'd been seeing an idea on Pinterest for a while and a few weeks ago, bought my supplies and now the wall looks like this...


I bought 12x12 cork squares in two tones at Hobby Lobby and spent an hour or so cutting them into hexagons (after watching an Youtube video on how to cut a perfect hexagon). My goal was a freeform, asymmetrical design so after a few dozen Command Hooks, I just love the new look!


No comments: